Cottage Grove Art Walk
Friday, September 27, 6-8pm
Historic Downtown Cottage Grove
More Info: Michele Rose, 541-514-0704
From photography and paintings to ceramics and live performances, the September Art Walk showcases a diverse range of artwork created by local artists. This event brings downtown businesses, artists and the Cottage Grove community together to experience a variety of art in unique venues throughout downtown
To celebrate fall and the changing season Samba Ja will be performing. The area's only bateria -- a thirty-member percussion ensemble specializing in Afro-Brazilian beats.
- Wear your Toga to Art Walk and join the first annual OkTOGAfest Pub Crawl after!
- Five Flying Monkeys: Cathie Proffit, “Former elementary school librarian retires to the hills with a torch and a hammer, periodically comes to town with”bling””
- The Crafty Mercantile: Margot Harper Mango Nectar Fluid Arts & Photography. Growing up in the Umpqua Valley, and living my life in the Pacific Northwest, it’s no wonder art is in my blood. My passion for exploring the great outdoors, and my ability to be creative, fills my days with joy. My creativity flows out of me in many forms. From gardening to cooking, sketching to painting, and crafting to sewing. My love of art began when I was a child. I’ve always enjoyed discovering new ways to create art.
- Bookmine: Gloria Campuzano, original paintings and books, Dale Lugenbehl introducing his new book, The Wisdom of the Buddha: Using Mindfulness to Change your Life. Seeds and Flint:Bruce Brooks
- Photography Apple Pie Antiques: Jonathan Beckenhauer
- Photography Delight: Susie, Tie Dyed Clothing
- The Bank Building: Guided Tours of the renovation of this historical building
- Main Street Galleria: Ambrose Collectibles
- Salon 14
- Kalapuya Books:
- ROPC:The Cottage Moon
- Soleful Massage
- Imagine it Framed