Front Desk Associate (Part-Time)
JOB TITLE: Front Desk Associate (Part-Time)
The Village Green Hotel is seeking a part-time front desk associate to join our team!
- Position Overview: Accommodate hotel patrons by registering and assigning rooms to guests, issuing room keys, receiving and transmitting messages, keeping records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, making and confirming reservations, and presenting statements to guests along with collecting payments from departing guests.
- General Responsibilities and Duties: - Must be customer services oriented and able to work under pressure - Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential - Making and receiving reservations for accommodations from clients either in person, by telephone, or fax. - Multi-tasking: answering a multi-line phone and taking care of guests in front of you simultaneously - Performing cashier duties, whether by cash, credit card, or travelers check, calculating guests' bills, and issuing receipts upon payment - Follow in-house procedures to help ensure the security of guests and other employees - Set-up and clean up after breakfast
- Career Path: This line of work can lead to possible supervisory positions or other positions within Moonstone Hotel Properties
- Work Schedule:
- The work schedule for this position varies and exact scheduling will be assigned by management.
- Education & Experience:
-1-year of customer service experience
If you are interested in joining our team, email your resume to Cassie at Cassies@moonstonehotels.com.
- Front Desk Phone: (541) 942-2491
- Address: 725 Row River Rd., Cottage Grove, OR 97424